At Mengibar, for more than 30 years, we believe that our Project goes further offering the industry Filling and Capping solutions, our objective is also providing a professional project to each one of us where, day by day, we can give real value to our Clients and our surrounding environment.
Within our growth project and our company objective, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer profile for the North American Market where….
… your role will be:
- Responsible for providing technical services, troubleshooting equipment and performing preventative maintenance on our packaging machinery.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and contribute to developing solutions.
- Travelling across USA and Canada.
… we look for:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related technical field.
- At least 2-3 years of field service experience in a related technical services role.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical theory and applications, and knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Good command of parts mechanical drawings, geometric dimensioning & tolerances.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with PLC’s, servomotors & controllers.
- Proficient PC skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Fluent in Spanish would be an asset.
… your top reasons to be a part of us:
- Being a part of a relevant Company in our Industry.
- Working in an International environment.
- Continuous training.
At Mengibar we stay with you wherever you may reach
If you are interested in this job position please send us your CV.